Sérgio Pimenta, b. 1991. Based in Berlin, Germany. Sérgio is a freelance visual artist specialising in painting and drawing. He was born in Trofa, a small town in the outskirts of Porto, Portugal where he had his first solo exhibition in 2012. In the past he worked as a painting (2013-15) and drawing (2014-15) teacher at the Portuguese Rotary Club Senior University, before relocating to Berlin where he now lives. Sérgio holds a B.A. in Painting and Fine Arts from the University of Porto.
• Pub Pesca Submarina, Trofa, 2013;
• "730 Dias", Casa da Cultura da Trofa, Trofa, 2012.
• "8ª Exposição", Projecto Shair, Galerias Emergentes, Braga, 2015.
• "Emerging Art Now", Mira Fórum, Porto, 2015.
• "P3 Pintura Prática e Pensamento", Fórum da Maia, Maia, 2013.
• Faculdade de Belas Artes da Universidade do Porto, Porto, 2013.
• Casa da Cultura da Trofa, Trofa, 2009.